January 16, 2014

X-Factor Israel Grand Winner Rose Fostanes - Pride of the Philippines!

Rose "Osang" Fostanes, won The X-Factor Israel last January 14, 2014 (Wednesday morning in Manila) at the Nokia Arena Tel Aviv, Israel.



The Filipina caregiver performed the famous Frank Sinatra's My Way [watch video]. She defeated 3 other contestants during that night.

The 47-year old X-Factor Israel winner has been working as caregiver for almost 20 years.

At first her family was against her joining the competition thinking she might get embarrassed and degraded because she's not that beautiful and attractive. But that didn't stop her from joining.

In one of the early audition episodes of the show, she said "I feel that everybody is looking at me like I was an alien, a Filipina working here, cleaning houses."

After she has been announced a winner, she said, "I think I will be a leader for them because of what I did and I think also they will be proud of me. Everybody in the world will know that Filipinos, even working as a cleaner... can also share their talents."

Osang is ended another pride of the Philippines and an inspiration to her fellow countrymen. Her story is yet another great story to tell.

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."

Indeed, we should never stop dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment