January 17, 2014

My Pag-ibig Online Payment Rebounce

This topic is an update re my last post about Pag-ibig, Pag-ibig Online Payment Facility, how reliable?

Today, at the very writing of this topic, I just read the reply from Pag-ibig public affairs email add that my contribution has been accepted and was posted to my fiancee's account. They have also sent me the proof including all necessary details. 

Thanks good heavens after more than 1 month they have verified my online payment.

So, I think this is a good news even though a bit longer to verify, at least their online payment facility is operational.

Here's the response I get from one of their representative:

Good day to you, Ms. ----------,

Please see the attached copy of the contributions of Mr. ---------. Rest assured that even his contributions online is not updated still remains or credited under his complete name.

Thank you,
Sheila Mariz D. Karganilla
Public Relations Officer II
Member Relations Department

They responded me immediately after I told them to get back to their knees and do their job accordingly. Hmm.

Related topic/s....

No comments:

Post a Comment