January 10, 2014

Globe...Good bye?!

I am planning on buying a pocket wifi. Since globe store is near my place, I bought a pocket wifi in their store for Php 1,995.00 with free one hour internet just by texting FREE1 to 8888 according to their ad.

After installing the pocket wifi on my laptop, I transferred Php 2 pesos from my other globe number since the one hour free requires a minimum of Php 1.00 balance. But to my surprise, after I texted FREE1 to 8888 a reply came to me:

"Sorry this offer is available to selected Tattoo Broadband Prepaid subscribers only."

I really dislike dispute and else, the long process, this and that. So, I did not complain to the store and I loaded my new tattoo to access the internet.

What's very disappointing is that, the pocket wifi even with full signal (all green) the internet is too slow like pissing the hell out of me (sorry for being rude). Darn. This time I could not let this pass, so I approach the store and told them about my concern. The CSR told me that they could not check the device since they don't have technician in their store and that I have to go their service center so that the appropriate technician could check it. I was pissed off of course because as I said earlier I dislike hassle and else and besides their customer service center is a distant away from my place. The store only offer 7 days replacement and I only have 2 days left. I don't have time for this....

So, time to decide what to do with my postpaid plan and maybe try the other network. Hmmm! >_<

Related topic/s...
My Sun Cellular Postpaid Application
My Globe Load Tipid Plan 500

No comments:

Post a Comment