January 13, 2017

LuckyCash - Earn Free Cash Review

Part 1

January 13, 2017

Lately, I have been addicted to clash of clans (COC) for my past time spending almost all my free time to play it. A thought triggered that instead of just playing COC, what if I'll used my free time to earn some penny by using my phone.

There are lots and lots of apps in play store about earn free cash, coins, gift certificates, and the likes. It was so tiring to choose from them all until I came accross LuckyCash - Earn Free Cash. Well, I read the reviews and it's rating as of the writing is 4.9. That's something right?


So, yeah I downloaded it. I just started playing yesterday, I link my account to my facebook account. I have a signing bonus of 6,000 coins ($1) and the app says you can cash out thru paypal when you reach $5 (30,000 coins).

You can earn money by just opening the app everyday, it has a daily checklist and bonuses, downloading apps, opening it for a few times (you can uninstall it though afterwards), watching videos, etc.

Today, I was thinking of unlinking my account to facebook, there is no option for such so I tried to reach their support group thru the app.

My email goes this way:
And oops, yahoo sent a mailer daemon notice, see below;

Hmmn. But then, for the meantime, I'll ignore this. Maybe it's just a glitch or something. I don't want to think it is scam, not legit or what. I will continue to play and try to cash out when I reach 30,000 coins. I will update this review once I'm done.

MY VERDICT:

I have not updated this post on time as I got stuck with my work and every day life. This app is not paying and their support is not replying at all. So I decided to uninstall it. Indeed, there's no easy way to earn. We've got to work for it. I hope you will not waste your time installing this one.

4 comments:

  1. I cashed out my 5$ 2 days ago and now the app doesn't really work and cash is not in PayPal :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky day is a scam! Both myself and my husband won $25 cash today. Later the $25 was gone on both of our apps. .25 cents added.

      Delete
  2. Your site is one of the beautiful place and I am delighted to find some more information about its natural beauty. Now I am much excited to visit it. MOM Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're looking to lose fat then you absolutely need to jump on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To produce this service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, painless, money-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their launch in 2019, 100's of clients have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete