September 9, 2015

Cebu Puericulture Center & Maternity House, Inc. - Maternity Package

For my son, I availed of the maternity package in Cebu Maternity Hospital and I had my checkup in their Mabolo clinic. I choose it because I live in Mandaue and I find it a lot more convenient compared to their main hospital. Although I still give birth to their main hospital.

The nurse incharge is very kind and approachable. The doctor came in around 10:00am usually with two OJT's.

Well, the requirements is still the same with their main hospital. In Mabolo, they don't have office during Wednesdays and Sundays. Clinic is open from 7:00am - 12:00nn.



For first timers (meaning first visit), the nurse in charge will give you the Maternity Package Contract, will require you to submit ultrasound on your next visit and will give you endorsement for your first laboratory in their main hospital. The requirement for the package is that your pregnancy should be less than 30 weeks gestation and with atleast 4 visits.

During my first visit, I did not have my first prenatal since I came there on Saturday because I am working. They don't entertain first timers for prenatal immediately because Saturdays are for old members. But if you came there on weekends they might allocate you for your first prenatal, that depends on how many patients listed. The prenatal is scheduled preceding your first visit.


FEES:


Normal Package = PHP 12,000 - 15,000
Required deposit = PHP 4,000 (w/ philhealth)
                          = PHP 5,000 (w/o philhealth)
                          = both payable in staggard basis (or at least PHP 500/ visit)

Cesarean Package = PHP 30,000 - 50,000
Required deposit = PHP 10,000 (w/ philhealth)
                          = PHP 15,000 (w/o philhealth)
                          = both payable in staggard basis (or at least PHP 500/ visit)

Prenatal = PHP 80/visit (PHP 100 for the first visit only)
Papsmear = PHP 130 (one time only, during first prenatal)
Laboratory exams = PHP 1,450
Ultrasound = PHP 550 (@their partner in SM, All About Women)
OGTT = PHP 280
Room accomodation = Ward Only

Cashier available 8:00am - 9:00am then 1:00pm - 3:00pm daily
Deposit in excess of the total hospital bill will be refunded net of processing fee of PHP 200.00

On your 24-28 weeks of gestation, you will be required another OGTT to test if you have gestational diabetes.

Other details will be discussed to you upon signing of the contract.

Hope this helps. Happy pregnancy!

13 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you so much for the information. I just want to ask since I already went through my first prenatal examination in our health center, what fees should I pay in Maternity? Without availing the whole package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You will be treated as outpatient. I apologize but I have no idea with regards to the fees for outpatient prenatal. You can contact their landline for more info at (032) 253 5621.

      Delete
  2. I'd just like to ask about the room rates. I cant find it online. And Im from Leyte but Im planning to give birth sa Cebu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mga mommies i would like to ask if mo accept pa ba cla if mag 5 months na ang tummy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU GUYS GIVE BIRTH HERE. POLICIES HAVE CHANGED AND TO BE FRANK. GRABE ILANG PANGWARTA PASAGDAAN RAMO NAPAY STAFF NGA MURAG AMAW DI KA ENTERTAINON OG TARONG UG LASTLY DI WORTH IT. 12 TO 15K DAW PACKAGE FOR NORMAL DELIVERY PERO IMONG BILL MAABOT OG TAG 19K. I WOULD RECOMMEND GO TO CHONG HUA OR PERPETUAL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With philhealth na nang 19k? Grabeha gud ka mahal

      Delete
    2. With philhealth na nang 19k? Grabeha gud ka mahal

      Delete
  5. Aq, normal q nangank last 2015 i just paid seven hundred pesos plus..

    ReplyDelete
  6. how about CS delivery how much cost all all total with philhealth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web. Take a look at my homepage. buy weed online canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pila ang inyo bayad sa panganak kung wla cya ngpa package sa maternity pro dha lng cya gusto manganak.pila ang mabayaran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello mam. Outpatient man ata ka ani mam. Please contact their landline +63 (32) 253 5621 for their updated na rates kay kaning akoa package mani and this has been a long ago na. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you deep inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, treasure and protect you with his entire heart...

    =====> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Response

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    In fact, fueling this dominant instinct is so essential to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will soon find him open his mind and heart to you in such a way he's never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete