January 20, 2014

My Sun Cellular Postpaid Application

I applied for Suncelluar post paid plan 450 last January 13, 2014, at their Sun Shop in Gaisano Island Mall Mactan. The CSR told me that the processing will be 2-3 days and that they will text me in the number I provided if my application is approved.

The documents I submitted were my last 2 months bill from my Globe LTP 500 Plan, last payment receipt and 2 valid ID's.

3 days after my application, I haven't receive any text yet so I called their mobile toll free hotline (200) to follow-up the status of my application (17January). The CSR told me that my application has not been forwarded by the the Sun Shop Gaisano Island Mall Mactan Branch and told me he'll call the branch re my application and that I should expect a text message within the day.

Sigh. I did not receive any updates within the day. I decided to wait maybe there's a little delay. I am not in rush, it's just that I am irritated since I am told to wait for for 2-3 days. In my experience with Globe, my postpaid application was approved within the day. I really needed a sun postpaid line in connection with my work. Most of our clients have a sun cellular mobile number.

Monday, January 20, 2014 I still did not receive any text/updates from Sun. So, I decided to call their mobile toll free hotline 200. At first, nobody is answering. I am quite impatient and I also emailed them via their Feedback Form. I did try to call again and waited for their CSR to answer, finally, I have speak to someone on the other line and relay my concern. He gave me a reference # and told me to follow-up the status after 2-3 days if I won't receive any text from sun.

I've waited but I still did not receive any text from sun regarding my application so I approach their sun shop store where I applied, last January 28,2014. Their representative told me that they require additional document, my proof of income. So I gave her my latest one month payslip. Again, she told me to wait for sun to text after 2-3 days. That would be February 1 assuming that my application is approved.

Today, February 3, 2014 I still did not receive any text from sun. I plan to follow-up my application later this day. I hope this time they'll give an update, approved or not doesn't matter to me. I need an honest status for my application.

This post will be updated once I get an update with Sun..Hmmn.

Related topic/s...
My Globe Load Tipid Plan 500
Globe...Good bye?!

No comments:

Post a Comment