January 10, 2014

Pag-ibig Online Payment Facility, how reliable?

Last year, I was in Pag-ibig to apply for calamity loan. I saw their poster about online payment options using a credit card available in their website. So, I find it convenient since my fiancee was abroad. Curiosity wise, I tried it last December. I paid my fiancee's contributions for November and December 2013.  Here's the proof:

(sorry, I have to masked important details)

After the payment, I called Pag-ibig Cebu North (412 2191) to ask them when can I follow-up the payment. The CSR told me to call after 3 days. To be safe, I called their office back after 4 days. When I try to ask the CSR if the payment has been posted, she told me that she cannot open the details since it is POP (PAG-IBIG OVERSEAS PROGRAM) and that I have to contact their Head Office.

I emailed their head office about the concern and sent them the proof of my payment. At first, they responded my email immediately (within 24 hours). I receive the next email stating the last contribution made by my fiancee which is April 2013 which is not as expected. Whew! I emailed them again that I wanted to know if the payment via their online payment facility has been posted to my fiancee's account, up until now I receive no reply.

Now my next option is to pay over the counter since their online payment facility is not that reliable as of the moment. Too bad.

Related topic/s...
My Pag-ibig Online Payment Rebounce

No comments:

Post a Comment