August 4, 2014

A Message To My Future Husband

Dear Future Husband,

I am not yet certain who you are. But I want you know that I want us to get married before I turn 30. Please forgive me for being such a crappy woman in the past. I am not perfect, I made mistakes. I made mistakes a lot. I made decisions considering the right path but I always end up screwing it. Despite those mistakes, I still consider myself a successful woman. I have never lost track of my priorities and the real world. Although, sometimes I have survived it the hard way.

Please criticize me for my lousiness, I'd appreciate it a lot. I wish you can counter my ideology, beliefs, opinion and intelligently-drafted wanna be ideas. That's just me. Prove to me I'm wrong thru my ways because I usually insist in reasoning.

My colleagues say that I am a strong person, hmmn, I am not sure about it but maybe I am. But you have to be stronger than I am.

Professionally, I am stable. So you don't have to worry about the financial aspect of our family. I'm sure to help.

I pray that we will have a peaceful yet lively family.

Love,
yami

No comments:

Post a Comment