February 1, 2014

My Globe Load Tipid Plan 500

I have this load tipid plan 500 with globe for almost 1 year now. I was planning of modifying/changing my plan to their postpaid plan 499. I approach their store where I opened my line. Their sales representative told me that I should call 211 or their globe chat if I wanted to do that. So I did.

I both call 211 and then try their chat service online. Their CSR via 211 told me that he could not change my plan to postpaid plan 499 since is its load tipid plan and it is in a lock up period of 24 months. He said that I the only option is to open a new line.

I try their chat service. Their representative told me that I can only change plan to other load tipid plans and not in postpaid plan. She said that LTP's are considered prepaid and so I have to open another line. So, if you're planning to change your LTP's or applying for one, you know what to do.

Whoa?! Indeed, load tipid plan is like buying a load from the globe store with free phone and no expiry. A glorified prepaid.

Related topic/s...
Globe...Goodbye?!
My Sun Cellular Postpaid Application

No comments:

Post a Comment