May 28, 2013

PTC Site Review

Advantages - what I like with PTC sites:

- you can earn without initial investment by clicking on the ads, completing offers & surveys
- easy payment scheme
- high income if you have many referrals
- some offers rented referrals
- easy to join
- they gave bonuses
- you can advertise your blog/website to increase your traffic
- you can choose to upgrade your membership for higher revenue

Disadvantages - why I dislike PTC sites:

- it takes you more than one month to reach their minimum payout amount
- their offers lets you buy stuff you don't like just to earn coins, or let you sign up for an account to a certain website that has no opt out settings and is always hardly possible
- surveys are fine but not always available
- competition is stiff due to many PTC sites and thus referral to 7th level is difficult to reach
- 1/100,000 chance of winning their bonus offer/ad prize, etc

Note: this is just my opinion based on my experience in using PTC sites. I may be wrong, I maybe right. The choice is yours to make.

Related topic...
Earn Money thru Paid to Click (PTC) Sites

Next on research...
Buxhost PTC Sites Review

No comments:

Post a Comment